Saturday, May 07, 2005

What happened to my blog???

I was so tired today, followed my buddy Loren to two job interview. Luckily Leonard was there to accompany me, or i'll probably die of boredom. I didn't even get any sleep the previous night and when i finally got home it was like almost five. Anyways once i got back i'd thought i'd post about the whole adventure in KL waiting for Loren to finish his interview, only to discover that my blog for some unknown reason was fucked. It showed nothing but html codes, when i checked the template i noticed that the codes were incomplete and more then half the codes had mysteriously vanished. And being in the tired state that i was in i could only manage to fix whatever damage that has been done, so this post is well you could say late...hahaha, but not like anyones gonna care anyway. Just the events of a totally boring and yet tiring day. Oh did i also mention WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS DAMN WEATHER!!!???

No comments: