Friday, July 29, 2005

1st Sem Results

Ok so my first semester results are finally out, well then again it has been out since beginning of the week. But just because i didn't pay my goddamn fees they decided to withheld my results, fucking money faced management. Well anyway i never expected my results to be all nice and beautiful, i was just expecting a pass really considering all the classes i skipped and not to mention the crap work i did for my assignments and projects.

I got 3rd class for 1 subject...that one memang i deserved it one la, as a matter of fact i thought i was gonna fail that module, what i relief when i saw the result. The remaining 2 subject i got 2nd lower for both. Now this one was quite a shocker, hahahaha....And best part is one of the 2 subjects that i got 2nd lower was actually really close to 2nd upper, dammit i hope that after the external moderation of the paper i can get a 2nd upper, eh can't help it la right if i have wishful thinking. hahaha. Well i hope i do alot better this semester, as well as FYP....if i can get my overall to 2nd lower i'll be happy as hell.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Congrats.. For me, as long as i didn't fail, I'll be happy enough!

said...

tracy: yeah actually i feel the same way, but while i still can i might as well try to achieve as much as i can la right ;P