Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Interseting subject or not?

After many months into my second semester which is also my last semester, i realised that of all the four subjects that i take most of my classmates seem to be more interested in one subject which is networking. I honestly think that this is the case because the lecturer makes the subject interesting. Its funny that of all the classes this is the only class where students actually stay back to bombard the lecturer with all their million and one queries, of course this is a good thing la as education is all about expanding our knowledge and what better way then to clarify any doubts that persists in our minds. Networking in my opinion is a very technical subject, something that i enjoy because i love to find out how things work. Unfortunately i have not excelled in previous networking classes from the first and second year which means my networking background is really weak. So why am i so interested it the subject now? Well actually i'm not really interested in it now, as a matter of fact i've always been interested in the subject...its just that in my first 2 years the lecturer assigned to the respective networking subject was a bore. I remembered that i had to summon all my strength just to get through classes without falling asleep let alone pay attention.

From this you can tell that no matter how interesting a subject is, its not gonna do jack shit if the person up talks as if his/her mother just died. In the end everyone would just say 'Fuck it', and worst people will start to skip classes or start talking in class and this disrupts other peoples concentration (like me...cheh, hehehe). Of course there is also the case where the lecturer is too imposing on his/her students, i really hate it when that happens. I mean fuck, their job is to guide us in matters related to the subject not to dictate us, sometimes i just don't understand some of these people who thinks so highly of themselves coming in to class and telling us so and so and that that is 'the right way'.

Anyways as promised about WoW i have so far been able to withstand all temptations and stayed clear from the game, although it has yet to reach 1 week since i last played but i think i'm making good progress. But like i also said earlier i went in today to check if i was ranked already and the answer is a Yes. So i have finally achieve my first rank in WoW, and i plan to continue progressing up the ladder when i resume playing after all my projects have been completed. On the other hand i haven't actually made ALOT of progress with my projects, i mean got la just not as much as i had hoped...nevermind slow and steady wins the day, hehehe. Hrm, not too slow though or i'm dead...hahaha. And on another note does anyone know whether streamyx has a problem or something, cause my downloads seem to be VERY SLOW and i don't know whats wrong. Well with that said i think its about time for me to get back to work.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe interesting post ^-^b oh yea my streamyx was down this afternoon, download very slow ~o~ anyway good luck in your projects ya! Take care your health, don't get sick as I just spread my sickness to Loren >~<"

said...

Jehutie: Aikz!!! Loren is sick!!!??? hahaha, sick cat. Ala, like that how to go makan, lol.

Anonymous said...

haha...peng miao =*o*=