Thursday, July 21, 2005

Late Downpour

Due to my busy schedule yesterday i wasn't able to have my dinner till about 11pm. I have this really bad habit that if nobody is available to accompany to have breakfast/lunch/dinner then i'll just not eat, hrm guess that explains why i have gastric problems. Anyways on my way back from KL after picking my dad up from work a buddy of mine called to ask me out for a drink, immediately i thought hey this is good at least now i can have my dinner. So he came to my place to pick me up at around 10.45pm and we went to one of our usual mamak spots which we like to call the malay store. Not more then 30 minutes after we sat down our food and drinks came, as we started chowing down on our meal all of a sudden rain started pouring down. Well rain is a good thing considering how i've complain its been so hot and what not...but the thing is it really started pouring and the wind was blowing really really strong too. In the beginning it was really no big deal, but then the rain and the wind just got heavier and heavier...at that point we were getting wet and i don't really fancy my food getting some rain water in it, so we ate as fast as we could only to get stuck there and endure getting wet.

The coldest ever that i've endured in my life was about -16 celsius and i didn't really think that was a big deal....well cold no doubt about that but nothing i couldn't really handle. What didn't occur to me at that time was whether the temperature was with or without something called 'chill wind factor'. I'll not get into detail about what that all means cause honestly i'm not too sure about it myself. But i'll tell you yesterday with all tha rain and wind i have to tell you it was cold as hell...freezing even, its like i'm in some winter country but wearing shorts and a t-shirt. To make matters worst we couldn't actually get to the car or we'll be drench and that might end up with us catching a cold. Needless to say we got home much later then planned and still relatively dry considering the heavy downpour we faced last night. Despite our ourdeal (cheh like damn fucking drammatic only) it was definately one hell of a night to sleep.

2 comments:

Wimal said...

Yo! Kawan, kesian lah u. What happened to your Mamee supply?

said...

Wimal: huh??? what supply??? you know how fast i can finish that packet ar??? at best 3 days only it can last ler.