Monday, July 18, 2005

Fully Charged and Motivated!!!

I have to say that today was a complete waste of time going to uni, here i was ready to start the week fresh and all motivated to do my work and stuff like that only to find out that my only class for today was canceled!!! Dammit man, i had to pay toll and parking wan ok...wtf!!??? they should reimburse us for causing such an inconvenience. Well nevermind la i get to start doing my work early anyway. As i've mentioned before i will not be playing WoW for a whole month (at least a whole month) until i can complete a large portion of my work and get into a comfortable situation unlike the panic situation that i'm currently in. So i thought to myself if i'm gonna put aside my gaming interest for the sake of my education (which is a good thing i might add) i'd do it with a bang...And what a bang it was, hahahaha.

I decided to try my hand at Battlegrounds, and since i'm the highest lvl of my range group i thought that it would be a piece of cake, and true enough...my first game of battlegrounds ctf (capture the flag) ended with not only my side winning but with me being 2nd top highest killer and also i manage to capture and returned the flag twice out of 3 times. So that makes me like an MVP man, was so happy...And that happened on Saturday. So came Sunday and it was my last day to enter the game and i decided to just spend my time in the game again in battlegrounds. 2 hours inside and already my kills were 88. And by the end of the day i had a whooping total of 169 kills and 2 capture and return flags. That was indeed a bang for me, i just fucking kick ass!!! hahahaha.

I think its really a good thing to leave on a high note like that, at least that way i won't be kicking myself over what a lousy game i played and get tempted to undo my mistakes. Although i'd like to go in on wednesday just to check my rank....promise its just to check rank and not to play. Eh really wan!!! I got strong will power ok!!! hehehehe. No la, but seriously la its just to check you know la some form of reassurance that i've actually finally gained a PvP rank. Cause right now the only thing thats really bugging me about the game is that, so just to appease that i'll just go in a check on wednesday or something. Wow i just realised that this is a completely nonsense entry about my WoW escapades...lol. Ok ok, no more WoW entries for the whole month, or for a very long time for that matter. Mahai i think i'll not post anything about it until like something that makes me really happy and angry or something like that comes along then only i post about it, else i'll just leave it be and brag to my friends...lol.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck in your FYP! (^-*)b

said...

jehutie: thank you thank you

Anonymous said...

eugene: np np ;p