Thursday, July 14, 2005

Sleepless and Starbucks

Ok so here i am in Starbucks with my trusty 'mistress' (notebook) and i'm bored to death cause the WIFI connection here is so damn fucking slow. Do you notice a strange pattern here??? No matter where i go that has WIFI access for somewhat reason its always damn slow...and if you're wondering no there isn't anybody here that is using the bandwith cept maybe for me. I'm suppose to continue my work from where i left off but i can't really do it properly cause like i said slow connection and this isn't really helping me cause i need to finish this real soon else my other projects are just gonna continue pilling up then i'll be in too deep and without a float, numsayin? I can't really think straight to code now as well cause i haven't slept yet since last night...hey gotta fix that bio clock of mine right? After all classes resume on monday, so why not just fix it now.

This sucks here i am drinking coffee...really sweet coffee and its not helping one bit, then again coffee never really did have any effect on me anyway. Apparently i was told that smokers need to consume more amount of caffeine to get the same effects as say a non smoker. So in other words to keep myself awake with caffeine i'd probably need to drink about like 3 cups la i'm guessing since i'm so damn small and i have good blood circulation (i think). Oh yeah and a high metabollic rate is gonna help as well....i think, hahahaha. I'm just so fucking confused over all this shit right now and i can't be bothered to check to see if what i say is true. So you're probably wondering what the hell am i doing in Starbucks at this hour without sleep when i should probably be in bed....Well my buddy derek is gonna leave later (Friday morning) and he wanted to go have his hair trimmed, so instead of sitting my lazy ass at home and trying to finish up work (which i'd probably just put aside and go sleep) i thought i'd just tag along to keep myself awake.

Right now i'm seriously just hoping that i don't suddenly dose off...some more they playin some jazz and its so damn relaxing that it makes me feel like sleeping, damn them!!! Worst i don't have a pair of headphones, else i could just listen to some mp3s more lively mp3s. But don't misunderstand yah its not that i don't like jazz, as a matter of fact i really like it...But i'm just so tired that its making me fall asleep, which is bad. Hrm i wonder if i dozed off will someone come and take (steal) my notebook away??? hehehe....shit shouldn't be thinking about that, i'll probably kill myself if that happens. After all if that really did happen then how the fuck am i gonna do all my work. Speaking of which i should copy all my work to my half dead desktop when i get home, at least then i'll have a backup which is something that i should have done more frequently. Dammit now i have at least another hour to kill before he finishes cutting his hair...oh yeah i forgot in addition to his hair cut he is also gonna have it colored, so thats gonna take some time isn't it....oh i am so fucked, lol.

No comments: