Wednesday, July 13, 2005

What kind of coffee are you?

Ok i got this from Powerpuff so i thought i'd put up my result here too. Basically its just a quiz to see what kind of coffee you are.

You are a Black Coffee

At your best, you are: low maintenance, friendly, and adaptable

At your worst, you are: cheap and angsty

You drink coffee when: you can get your hands on it

Your caffeine addiction level: high


Hrm, well i think in most cases is true cept that i am not a coffee addict...don't get me wrong i like to go for coffee. But the word addict means i am dependant on it...and just so you know i don't drink coffee everyday and i don't crave for coffee every single day. So how come my coffee addiction here is high!!???

3 comments:

said...

PP: knowing you..you like coffee in any form la right???hehehe

Anonymous said...

My result is same as urs...I'm a black coffee too! (>.<)v hehe...

said...

jehutie: wah really ar??? hehehe...i didn't know you were a coffee addict :P