Friday, July 29, 2005

Canceled??? Again!!???

I wonder how many times in a week do i have to come to Uni for fucks...this is totally pissing me off, first it was monday (althought that was my fault entirely...just wanna be bitchy lol) and now today, nicely la i didn't get enough sleep last night cause i had to finish hell alotta work because i HAD a mid point meeting for a project. I came early to finish up some last minute work and my group member decides not to come, great i'm screwed i thought. 45 minutes before the meeting i got a call on my cell, number not registered so i thought who the fuck would call me at this hour la. Well it turns out to be my Uni Admin calling to inform me that the class/meeting has been canceled due to the lecturer going off on MC. WTF!!!! I got here at fucking 8.45am, thats 1 hour and a half hour earlier only to find out that i don't have an earlier class which also happens to be my meeting??? Worst my next class only starts at 2.30pm....two fucking thirty PM wei!!!! What in tarnation you want me to do till then, its bad enough that the wifi connection here sucks...fortunately its all nice and smooth now la so better take advantage of it and blog and download stuff that i might need for project reference and what now. I'm pretty sure in about half an hour more the lines would be congested and i won't get to do shit after that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo, saw ur notebook on friday for the very first time... damn it's nice man... please swap it with mine!!!!!!

said...

mukmin: hahaha, i belif i already answered that question last time...and it still stands, unless you get the new acer ferarri notebook with carbon fibre body then i'll trade with you, hehehehe