Saturday, July 02, 2005

Rude requests just ticks me off.

Well it turned out that i really couldn't wake up for class, and to make things worst my time just got fucked...again!!! sigh, this never ending fucking my time and fixing my fucking time is pissing the hell out of me. I should really be more disciplined and learn to just sleep early even on the weekends, else i'll be doing and all nighter every single week at least once. Which of course isn't exactly very healthy. You know i've actually been sleeping in the early mornings and waking up in the late afternoon or evenings since i was about 15 or 16, and in those days going on without sleep for 3 days wasn't really a problem so not sleeping for a day was like a piece of cake. Well looks like age finally caught up with me and due to the abuse of my body when i was younger is taking its toll on me. Now i can't even go by without sleep, well not really can't la but it just happens to be a very torturing affair if i tried. So take it from me, don't even try to abuse your body with shit like that...you'll end up regretting like me.

Anyways i got so totally pissed off today at some bunch of people, i mean i know la that i would hardly say 'no'. But who the fuck do you take me for, you like means you call and expect me to do whatever it is you want me to ar? If i did then i'd be dead sooner then you can call me man. I think by nature i always try to please everyone thats why i hardly say no, but that doesn't mean that i won't. I'm also very timid and would always try to avoid a fight if i could, but i do have a temper and i won't hesitate to bark/bite back at you if you push me too far. Since i didn't go to class i wasted most of my day sleeping and i even forgot to do some chores that my dad so kindly asked me to do. But when i woke up i didn't have the car (dad took it) and no one was around to bring me out for dinner, so there i was sitting on my comp just waiting and starving my ass off. Leo and Shirley were kind enough to accompany me when i finally got my car to go for dinner and Kai also dropped by when he got off work. So there we were eating and chit chatting when all of a sudden i got a SMS telling me that i didn't give someone face for not attending some kind of event, initially i thought it was sent to the wrong person so i replied to point that out. Well it turned out that it wasn't sent to the wrong person and then later another friend SMSed me to TELL me to get MY ASS to whatever fucking place that is cause 2 morons couldn't finish a bottle of whiskey. So just because they couldn't finish it they decided hey lets call Eugene and another guy to come over and help us finish this, and maybe since we're so bored cause we're the only guys here maybe they would help come by and entertain us. I was even scolded for refusing to go, WTF!!!

Firstly if there was such an event and you had honest intentions to include us in the first place we would have known about it much earlier and we would have been able to plan for it. Unfortunately i didn't know jack shit about it and therefore made plans with other people, and you expect me to drop everything just to help you idiots finish a bottle that you couldn't finish? Hello who the fuck do you take me for??? You even dare to say something like 'The entrance is free and i already bought a bottle' Yeah i know that you know that i am always broke no money to go club and what not, but don't you know what you say is very insulting??? I don't have the luxury of spending so much money without the consequences of having to starve for the rest of the month. You can fucking bitch that you worked hard for your money and spend it like a bitch but don't you fucking come and whine to me about having not to pay a single cent to have fun. What you think i damn shiok to free load off people wan ar? Yes i'll admit that it is nice to have someone spend you once in awhile, but you think i got no consciene like some of you heartless motherfuckers ar!!! Well fuck you!!! The mistake of not informing me sooner was the first wrong move, and after telling me off that completely ended every chance of me even dropping by. So what if its some new places 'Grand Opening' does it look like i give a fuck!!!??? Well obviously not right!!! The more you're gonna force something down my throat the more i'm not gonna want it...I believe that my day was well spent just having a few drinks with some other friends. Even though i rarely say 'no' the next time you want something from me please use your brain and think before asking. Because to be honest i couldn't give two fucks who you are regardless friend or not, pussy or otherwise but being plain fucking rude will just earn you that.

2 comments:

said...

Wow, you're awake!!! Thnx yah!! really appreciate it...But knowing me i'll be back to myself in 2 days, hahaha.

said...

Nah don't worry bout it...i already knew that i was gonna misinterpret something from one of those message. But all is written off, past is past.