Friday, July 15, 2005

This has to stop...NOW!!!

This depression that i am going through is really bothering me, and it really has to stop now...I have been thinking about it over and over again what is wrong how do i stop myself from feeling like this, and day after day i am still left with a question mark hanging over my head. Looking on the brightside i know which was the event that triggered this chain on events already although i don't feel like sharing that with the rest of you, hehehe. But i realise that even if i did run away nothing will be solved. You see no matter where you go you're gonna meet people and people are always the same no matter which fancy country you're in you are still gonna find fucked up people there. Yes change of environment can be a good thing, standard of living and bla bla bla....yes i understand that those are positive things that can help you get your momentum once again. But ultimately it isn't really these things that would effect your situation but instead it is the people around you. So the only way to resolve this situation is to look into myself and change what is bothering me from there.

I am doing this simply to finish up my work to get my priorities right, so as of this next week there will no longer be any WoW for me. If in any event i do enter WoW i will delete it from all computers that i have access to, and return the installation disc until i am ready to play it again. There will be no more late night outings on a weekday, i'll just be like Loren go back early and sleep or do work and only 1 day will be allocated to chill out and hang out. Even though i have one month left to finish up my FYP and i haven't dont much i think in this 1 month i will give it everything i have and if the end result isn't good at least i know that i already gave it everything i could give...you know like a do or die kinda thing. I owe at least that much to my mom la, and to help me concentrate more on my work i will also be blogging less often then i used to. Either i'll not post at all or i'll post really short entries la....we'll see la that wan. There were some real friends that help me along the way to where i am now, and i'd simply like to say thank you from the bottom of my heart....you guys know who you are!!! I know without you guys i never would have gotten out of the hole i'm in.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gambateh Eugene! We will always support you no matter what!! Don't worry, be happy ;)

said...

dps: hey thanks alot...yeah been some time since i've been to hk. maybe after i've saved up some money :)

jehutie: hehehe...thank you thank you...now need to werk werk...hahaha