Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Bitching and whining.

So i was looking for a job and all right, and there were a few that i was interested in but then some were like from big Multinationals...hrm, make it most of the ones that i was interested in anyway. And i didn't apply for them...I guess the main reason why i didn't do so is because i don't have my degree yet. I wanna be prepared you know, not like some half assed kinda person (which i am mind you, at least for now), before i actually attempt to step into such an important change thats gonna take place la. I don't know maybe i'm going about this thing with the wrong approach...i don't feel confident about applying for what i want where i want, and thats really a problem. Solution? I don't know...Well its not really i don't know la, its more like i know, but i don't want to do it.

Damn good right, i complain and whine and whine about how i should be getting a job and being afraid of applying for most of the jobs but can't due to some issues that were stated above and then at the end of the day when it comes to the solution i say i don't wanna do it....WTF!!??? Sigh...Sometimes i just can't seem to understand my recklessness also. If i put things into perspective my life isn't going anywhere...really, nothing. There isn't any growth whatsoever, and thats not just from one or two aspects its practically from all aspects. So to be honest instead of improving ones life in as many ways that one can...i on the other hand simply insist to deteriorate my own. But strangely enough...i'm happy, gawd that is just so not healthy. Ok...set new goal, after my vacation my goal is to switch into serious mode and get something done.

No comments: