Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Should learn to cook.

Sigh another day that i didn't eat, and people wonder why the hell am i so damn thing and small. I guess thats mainly why, i don't eat my meals properly. I usually have lunch at around 3pm but sometimes earlier on the plus side at least that would last for awhile so i don't really need to go have dinner early or anything. Breakfast well...as much as i would love to have breakfast i tend to skip breakfast because i'll most likely be asleep or theres no one to go breakfast with. This is gonna be really bad for me in the long run....i can already feel my stomach shrinking and all those gastric juices boiling up like a volcano. And i know the moment i'm gonna throw something into my stomach the whole damn thing is gonna explode...always happens, not a very nice feeling...hurts like hell too.

Maybe i really should take some time off to learn how to cook, at least then i could always do something when i'm in need of some grub. Unfortunately right now there really isn't anything in the house for me to cook, well besides the packets of instant noodles which i don't really wanna eat. I've been eating that shit for quite abit recently so i'm getting really really sick of it. One problem about this whole thing is, i don't where to start...i don't do groceries shopping so i wouldn't have the slightest idea of what to buy or how to choose and blah blah blah. Thinking about it is already a hassle how much more asking me to go out and do it. If i were already used to it i guess that would be a different story la right, oh well guess i would have to learn one way or another. I'll probably get food poisoning on my first attempt...lol. I guess if i can't find someone to go out with for lunch later today then i should really go and get some stuff to stock up at home in case of shit happening like last night.

3 comments:

substanceamuser said...

hey... learning to cook?! easy larr.. if u not sure.. google it man... here's the 1st hit I get with "learn to cook" as the search term :P
http://www.china.org.cn/english/food/26593.htm
chinese food summore... go for it!

said...

nat: eh i not being naughty la...just i can't go out and eat only due to circumstances.

ian: yeah well you know i'd try wan la, if someones gonna follow me shopping for groceries.

said...

nat: I got no microwave ler...hahaha