Monday, March 27, 2006

Holiday Coming

Remember when i was talking about going on a holiday and all, well that long overdue holiday is nearing. Got a call late last night from my mom and she said i can go on a holiday, and thats without me even asking. Hrm...It was like she could read my mind, hehehe. First things first though i have to talk with my sister and see what are her plans and things like that, cause mom asked if we both wanted to meet up and shit. And if we were to meet up then i'd be heading to the UK...Hrm, doesn't sound very interesting. Maybe cause i don't know anyone there and furthermore everything in the UK is damn blardee expensive.

The alternative destination (and also my prefered choice) would be Australia, after many many many years of waiting and telling my friends in Australia that i'm coming (and eventually not going) well looks like this time is for real ler. Although i still don't have any details about this holiday thing yet, but i'll be sure to get my lazy ass for my pc and stop WoW for awhile to get all the necessary information and find out how much and all that important shit. But whatever it is i still have to wait for my sister to reply me so i still have to wait on her to see how things are gonna work out.

Hrm, i'm now wondering where am i gonna get money to ber happy happy over there? The air ticket will be taken care of by my mom so thats one thing out of the way, now all thats left is spending money. Its not like i have anything saved up or anything like that so how? Oh well, we'll take this a step at a time la, i think i'll just be happy going there and taking a break from my daily boring routine...Although i hope i can like secure a job before i actually leave at least i come back fresh and all prepped up to work.

No comments: