Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Juicy Sex Story

If you were expecting to read some juicy sex story then i'm sorry to disappoint you, but you've been had (Anyway what made you think there was gonna be a juicy sex story...perv :P)...FOOOOLLLLEEEDDD YYYOOOOOUUUUU!!!! This is actually about some sort of a request (again i'll repeat...some sort) from a friend. Late last week a friend of mine and i were having a chat over MSN when she noticed that i had my blog url right next to my MSN name (The part where it actually shows what song you're listening to). Obviously like any curious person out there she dropped by and started to read all my entries...yes ALL. Finally after awhile she commented on my blog personally la, and its only about one thing...

Her: Eh where is all the scandals?
Me:Huh? Scandals?
Her: Yeah...you know every famous blog got some sort of scandal one or some controversy
Me: Erm....and?
Her: Yours don't have mar!!! You should put some ler.
Me: So you want me to put up some like Juicy sex stories la??
Her: Yeah yeah!!! hehehe
Me: ......
Me: Then when are you gonna introduce some single hot ladies to me so i can make some juicy sex stories?

Ok i'll end it there...but basically that was it la, so what do you guys think? Want me to add some juicy sex stories ar? Fuck i don't even talk about my relationships here let alone my sex life right...But if you guys do wanna hear some juicy sex story let me know, i'll go look for some on the net and post it here or something. Editted ala Jetyr style....lol, you know like change the names and stuff cause supposedly i'm telling you guys about what happened to me mar right. At least that way it becomes more believable...ooops!!! did i just say that out loud? Dang!!! there goes my secret.

No comments: