Thursday, March 23, 2006

Too tired and forgetful.

I'm getting too forgetful for my own good, i know i was suppose to blog about something but now that i'm sitting here i can't remember what it was. In addition to that i have to call up my aunt to tell her some stuff, but every single day i keep rushing to do some other chores and at the end of the day i forget to call my aunt. Now how fucked up is that? Very soon probably in a few years from now i'll even forget to eat....Nah!!! highly unlikely.

I can't really remember what i did yesterday but whatever it is it has left my entire body drained, i feel so tired as though someone beat the hell out of me while i was still sleeping. And just because of that i don't feel like doing anything today, of course i know that i'll be regretting this later la...But who cares!!! Anyway there really isn't anything for me to do thats productive towards myself...I don't consider playing WoW to be productive, hrm...i think if i were to rate it on a productivity chart, it would be on the same page as sleeping.

2 comments:

coffee81 said...

Trust me on one thing...You are not alone...

said...

yeah i'm sure they are plenty of ppl just like me...But doesn't it just bother the crap outta you??? hahaha!!!