Thursday, March 02, 2006

Suddenly ill

I have no idea and i don't know how but all of a sudden i got sick. I really don't feel good at all and right now its like i'm fighting with every single strength that i have in me just to stand up. Funny thing is i felt fine the whole day, i wasn't over exposed to anything that might potentially cause me illness or harm recently so i find this change of events to be very surprising indeed. Oh well i guess its ok since it has been quite sometime since i last got sick...now my bodys' immune system better start working and get me back to tip top condition instead of slacking around like it normally does. Initially i thought that i'd take an aspirin to help me with my condition, when i went to get some medicine from the medicine shelf i noticed that the aspirin bottle is empty. It was then that i realised that yesterday my tennant had taken the last pill...Oh well, guess i'll have to go get it stocked up again. Hrm, think i better get some rest now...can't really do much anyway.

No comments: