Friday, March 10, 2006

Coughing...owww, my throat hurts :(

Good news is i didn't get sick, just a slight migrane which was gone by the time i woke up today. I think i had been sitting down in front of the computer screen for too long, that would be my guess on how i got that massive migrane. But i still got this really bad cough, espeacially during the mornings or right before i go to bed. Like yesterday, i was about to go to bed when my throat had is really really irritating feeling and i just needed to cough so badly. Submitting into its demands i ended up coughing so much that anymore and i would be coughing out blood. I can even feel the rawness inside my throat...man that was a sucky feeling, and once again the smoking that i've been doing isn't making it better.

Hrm, cough syrups are now my best friend....Gawd saying that makes me feel like a druggie or something, hahaha....For a second there i actually imagined myself walking around the house or sitting in front of the computer doing whatever it is that i do with a bottle of cough mixture, smiling 24/7 because i'm high. Erm, but seriously i'm not gonna take whole does just like that...But i can assure you that taking a large quantity of cough mixture can definately make you high, how'd i know. Well i actually accidentally took too much at one go once a long time ago. I was young and stupid and thought that a larger amount would help make the cough go away faster and i drank the mixture straight out from the bottle. If i remember right i think i drank a quarter of it in one go...Lol, my head was swooning for the whole day. Erm, kids don't try this at home.

No comments: