Monday, March 06, 2006

Sick no more...Or am I?

I think i've finally lost my fever at long last, but somehow i still don't feel like i'm at 100% just yet and i can't really figure out what else is making me feel this way, cept for the slight sore throat and dry cough that i'm having. Whats worst is all this smoking isn't really helping my cough and throat get any better, i know that for a fact....and yet i don't care, i'll just continue to smoke my lungs out. Like i've mentioned in the previous post i have started to play WoW again, and today would mark a very important milestone that i have achieved. Through much hard work of saving money and resisting temptation of buying anything, i have finally been able to afford my epic mount!!! (Not like any of you guys would know what that is la). And now i'm traversing the world at the speed of light!!! hahahaha!!! But like many other MMORPGs this is but a stepping stone towards the long and never ending road to 'motekness'!!!

While i was sick i haven't gone out at all, as a matter of fact i think i haven't gone out in two days...and thats stepping out of the house. Maybe thats whats causing all this weird feeling that i'm still not feeling well yet, maybe i need to go out and grab some air. Oh well whose to say, but on the plus side at least i haven't been spending excessively this couple of days. But because of this i think i have gotten we wee bit more lazy as well, i hardly wanna move and i hardly wanna do anything else that would take me away from my 'routine'...which is bad. So when i got up, i thought that i'd give myself a kick in my own ass to jump start the day and get some work done, at least one of the many things i'm suppose to do. Else if mommy were to see me like this...tsk tsk tsk, i'm sure it would be more then my head that would be rolling. And so with all that said, i should start right now....Cheerz.

2 comments:

juli said...

blah blah blah...

i'm at work, you lazy pig.

said...

eh i'm not blabbering rubbish ok, just cause you don't know what i'm talkin bout doesn't make it blah blah blah :P

And what you doing at work commenting on my blog when you should be working, slacker!!! :P Call me lazy summore...hmph