Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Sleepy Cheek

I guess you could say i had the funniest experience ever yesterday, when i woke up sometime in the late afternoon yesterday i just sat on my make shift bed and stared blankly at my surroudings pondering on what am i gonna do for the day. After a good 10 minutes of just stoning there i finally got up to go freshen up a little bit...not more then 10 steps later i realised that i was walking kinda funny. A few more steps later and i was still waking kinda funny, it was then that i realised that my right ass cheek was still asleep...I always thought that that would never happen, i mean how could it right? Well i guess now i know...lol. Maybe it kinda caught on to my lazyness and decided to just sleep in instead of waking up, something like me...know you gotta do something but just put it off and sleep more. As usual was a tuesday and tuesdays are maintenance days, so it was gonna be a boring day at least from WoW's perspective. You could say its a good thing because because then i could at least do some other stuff...like clearing the HDD space on my desktop. But somehow nothing happened, and once again my procrastinating have gotten the better of me...sigh, what am i to do.

No comments: