Friday, June 17, 2005

The aftermath.

Ok so i really couldn't sleep last night due to all the excitement of having a new toy, i woke up this morning feeling really really queasy due to lack of sleep. So i decided to skip class....again, sigh seriously this has to stop or i'm just gonna fail. So anyway i tried to get some sleep but my dad keeps waking me up asking me things, strangely enough right after he left for work i was so awake and i just couldn't go back to sleep. Now that was damn fucked up cause if that were the case why the fuck did i skip class for!!??? But i guess whats done is done la right...so i thought i'd do up the notebook, i think i was on in for like a good 5 hours fixing things updating here and there...you know stuff like that. Couldn't turn on my desktop cause i still don't have my router so only 1 comp can go on the net at a time, and since i'll need to do updates and what not the desktop would just have to remain asleep. Then a problem occured...Visual Studio refused to run due to some file, wah i think because of that i had to spend like 2 hours figuring out why and how to fix it. But now that its all fixed all i need now is sql server then i can start doin some serious work.

At roughly around 1.30pm i suddenly got really really tired, but since my time was fucked i thought i'd just turn on the desktop and play WoW to entertain myself. Doing so would really help me stay awake and make me really tired later on so that i can sleep early and thus going to class the following morning. Turns out i was too tired to play and i just went to sleep instead, now that proved to be a very stupid course of descission. I ended up sleeping all the way till 9.30pm, now i'm fucking wide awake with nothing to do. I can't really start work cause i need that damn database to be up (where the fuck did i put my copy of sql server!!! dammit). Sigh this isn't really working the way i want it to, its so ironic that no matter how much you plan it never seems to work your way(Hrm should write something bout that soon...always wanted to).

Anyway since i'm all up and shit i think i'll just burn some stuff to put into my notebook later, its pretty empty right now so i don't really feel so nice bout that too...hahaha. Oh yeah fortunately though my nose started acting up on me again, sheesh it always does this at the most unusual times as in when you least expect it to happen. But on the plus side this might actually work to my advantage, i just popped a flu pill so i'm banking on getting really drowsy soon then i can just go to sleep and fuck everything else until tomorrow. Oh yeah to all my friends taking their exams, tomorrow last day already (actually more like later today...its is Friday after all) you guys can do and i wish you guys all the best. Soon you'll be joining the masses of headless working people that drag themselves out of bed daily to bring their sorry asses to their respective slave jobs. Wah i damn bad make it sound until like that, after they all don't wanna start working all and slack finish la me....put all the blame on me, how to live this kind of guilty life la like that. Ok ok, don't take me seriously yah, i'm just joking...hehehe!!!

No comments: