Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Doesn't seem to be a good day

I've been so tired lately with work, running to ampang and obligation to meet friends everyday that i couldn't seem to find the time to blog. Well on the up side at least i'm doing my work la, but on the other hand running all around town is just too hectic and too stressful considering the dumb ass drivers in this god forsaken country (i'm really starting to wonder, was it really that easy to get a drivers license?). Anyway i'm suppose to be doing work now, but i was so fucking pissed off with morons on the road today that i just had to vent somewhere. Well what better place then here...hahaha. Yeah yeah i know i know i've posted an entry about this before but i just can't help it ler, seriously so pissed that i don't recall ever thrashing my car the way i did today. Fucking tyre spin while i was turning and changing gears man, looks like i really pulled the 1st gear abit too high already...hahahaha. Well actually i'll not complain about morons la super waste of time and energy which i already expanded too much of, hahaha. But instead i'll complain about TMNet, or rather TMPoint...hrm, i wonder why the hell they decided to change their name to TMPoint. Doesn't really make sense does it for an ISP. Oh well onli god knows what goes on behind these peoples brains, eh or was that the name of the shop only?hrm...oh well couldn't care less.

So it was like this i've been trying to get my notebook to connect to the internet in wi-fi zones for as long as i got it. Places with free wi-fi access of course got no problem la, but you see i spend alot of my weekdays in college and as i've mentioned in previous entries my college happens to have a very very very very crappy wi-fi service. So the best option to surf the internet in college with my notebook is to apply for this service provided by TMNet called Hotspot. Now i'm already a subscriber to their Broadband services which is called Streamyx, and apparently i've already activated my Hotspot account with them (But somehow i don't recall every doing so). Strangely enough though i can't seem to connect every single time i tried, and i always get the message that my account is closed. So i went and called them yesterday to see if there was an error somewhere, and the lady operator was kind enough to check and assure me that everything was ok now. Today i had to stay back in college for my project submission briefing so i decided to bring my notebook to test the connection, and to my utter disbelief i still got the same message. I just don't get it...even after calling them and god knows la what the hell was she doing when she put me on hold (assuming that she was doing her job), i still can't go online. Eh Fuck heads like that i pay you money to do what? pukimak niamagachowhai i damn fucking tulan already wei, some more today i not so good mood with all the morons thats giving me a high blood pressure you still wanna play around with me meh!!!??? I fucking wanna file a complain letter to them already i tell you.

Sigh i must go read something to make me happy again, like yesterday...oh yeah thanks to one of my buddy Lay Min (OITZ woman you better faster be free to come out and yum cha, i wanna brag!!!! HAHAHA) for the link, wah i must say after reading i was sooooo happy that the whole day i smiling and shit with no stress whatsoever. Even when i was driving i wasn't actually really pissed with them morons, hrm but i doubt it'll help me today since i already read it la. Oh yeah just incase the lot of you are wondering what the hell was it i was reading, actually its my horoscope...so i was talking to my best friend online and i told him that the more i read about my horoscope (as in character la...not the what will happen to you kind) the more i fall in love with myself, and then he went on and say 'That brings new definition of the saying "Go fuck yourself"' hahahahaha...you know what i fully agree with that man...LMAO!!! Yesterday proved to be soooo much more of a better day that so far today it just cannot be compared, meeting some old friends which was great cause we had a lot to catch up. Not to mention poking silly jokes and each other and making one another laugh, sigh miss those days. Oh well, work and stress beckons for me to go...*Groan*

No comments: