Friday, June 03, 2005

I'm such a SUCKA!!!

This morning i still had lingering effects from the fever i got 2 days ago, and my joints are having this sort of burning sensation which isn't actually very pleasent to begin with. Not to mention my coughing haven't subsided so thats not helping my condition, and to make matters worst now my nose is acting up on me. This sucks i just missed like 6 classes in a row, now i have to catch up next week which means more work for me. Fortunately the fever seems to be gone now, well it better had disappear i have after all been sleeping the whole day...dammit i feel so unproductive. Well since i've been in bed for the most of yesterday and today i don't actually have much to talk about, so i thought i'd talk a little bit more about myself...mainly how i'm such a sucker for stuff. Yes i am definately a sucker for gadgets and stuff, everytime i see something cool i'd just go grab it and splurge everything in my wallet to pay for it after which i'd pay the price of not having enough money to buy me dinner. Like for instance i just love starbucks and i have no idea why, and i'm not even a coffee drinker to begin with. But everytime i pass starbucks somehow i'll be drawn towards it, wah i tell you i think i've been drinking too much starbucks jor!!! poh kai d!!! But of course i try not to save when it comes to food la, hrm...i love food, hehehehe. Oh sorry, back to the story...well my latest spending escapade involves wristbands, rubber wristbands to be exact. I saw a friend of mine wearing 2 sometime last week, and so i asked him where the hell it got it from and he told me he got it from the UK. So when i got home i googled it and had a friend of mine help me order the bands for me. Well since its from the UK everything is gonna be in pounds, i got myself 2 bands 1 of them was £1.5 and the other was £3. So i thought to myself...hrm, that ain't too bad. Until i found out that after shipping and stuff it costs a grand total of £10 i was like 'WTF!!! I JUST PAID RM70 FOR 2 RUBBER WRISTBANDS!!!!???' wah lao eh i tell you that was some serious con job...but nevermind la bought already what right. So the wristbands arrive yesterday in some measly plastic bag thingy, i can't believe i paid £5.5 on packaging for some cheapo plastic bag...and when i opened it i discovered that the yellow wristband i purchased was like a fucking 'fan pan'(counterfeit) goods why leh, cause the words on the band is different from the original. Its suppose to be 'Live Strong' and its from some Lance Armstrong foundation thing to help fight cancer, but the one i got was 'Be-Strong' smart la never check the picture properly la thats why. Fortunately the other band was correct...else i'll be breaking things, throwing chairs and tables. Hrm, wait i think i can't do that, feeling kinda weak to exert that much energy...Lol. Yeah so if you wanna con someones ass you know who to look for, i walk around with a huge arrow pointing down my help sayin 'SUCKA HERE!!!'.

No comments: