Friday, June 10, 2005

Music Baton

Ok i'm reluctantly doing this, but since Wimal is the one that got me started blogging then i shall repay the favor by passing on this damn music baton, hmph!!! hehehe.

Total music files in computer (size):
I got exactly 6, 754, 000, 000 which translates to 6.754 Gigabytes...wow no wonder la hard disk no more space, hahaha. I think i got like 3 more dvds with nothing but mp3 lying around somewhere so add another 13.5 gigs...roughly la.

Music currently playing:
Mitternacht - E Nomine

Last CD i bought:
Erm, has been quite sometime ago can't really remember but i think its gotta be "Infected Mushroom - Converting Vegetarians"

Five songs that mean alot to me:
  • Nobody Knows - Tony Rich Project : Erm, i listen to this when i'm heart broken.
  • 1st of tha month - Bone thugs n harmony : to rejuvanate myself every beginning of the month.
  • Water runs dry - Boys 2 Men : Nice what this song.
  • Hit em up - 2pac : This is my inspirational song, just love how to fuck kao his enemies in this song.
  • Dracul - Infected Mushroom : This is my theme song, hahahaha. Also the first song that got me hooked on psychadelic trance.
Eh five songs not enough la wei!!! hahaha. Anyway the next five person i pass the baton to is:-

Wilson
Mukmin
Shermie
Natalie
Tracy

Erm, sorry ar i really didn't want to pass to you all wan...But Wimal got a gun pointed to my head, i really got no choice unless i want my brain splattered across my keyboard la.Damn you Wimal for putting me in this position, oh and i also didn't forget you Dan, you bastards!!!Hahaha..eh ttl ar :P

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Thanks for passing the baton on.. Go and get a bigger harddisk.. I have the same problem here, gonna run out of space one day cos too many mp3s.. I guess the problem is I never delete songs..

I quite like Hit em up by 2pac.. Playing now..

said...

haha, i call 2pac god!!! all thanks to my best friend Ian for tainting me, lol. I'll just burn all this mp3z..having a dvd burner can really come in handy :)