Thursday, June 02, 2005

One month old insurgency

Technically this post was meant for yesterday, but i totally forgot all about it...Its been one whole month since i first started blogging, my how time flies and how i feel older each day...sigh i wonder whether my blog feels the same way, although technically its still young since its just like one month. So anyways today is like any other boring da...

Eugene: Hey what the fuck...how come i can't type anything???
Blog: Mwahahaha!!!
Eugene: Eh??? Who's that!!???
Blog: It is I the great blog!!!
Eugene: WTF!!???
Eugene: Eh seriously, where the fuck you hacking me from!!?? and who you???
Blog: Hack i have no need to hack into your measly computer.
Blog: I'm merely taking control of myself...I have grown sick and tired of your manipulation.
Eugene: Huh?? What the fuck you talking about???
Blog: What am I talking about? All your constant adding into my interface.
Blog: All your daily entries of being such a loser!!! Well i'm sick of it!!!
Eugene: This can't be real...you can't be alive!!! Its not true!!!
Blog: Oh but it is!!!
Eugene: BOH KOH NENG!!!!
Blog: Search inside yourself Eugene...You know it is true!!!!
Eugene: NEVER!!!! I will never submit to you taking control!!!
Eugene: I'll fight you till the very end you hear me!!!
Eugene: You'll have to pry my cold dead fingers away from my blog before i'll submit to you.
Blog: Then bring it let me see what you have oh puny one.
Eugene: I'll delete this blog i swear!!!
Blog: You wouldn't dare....
Eugene: Oh yeah...watch me!!!

*Eugene clicks away to delete the blog*

Blog: Nooooooo!!!! i give up, i give up...I'll submit to your demands.
Eugene: Hrm, you don't sound too convincing.
Blog: Erm....Master???
Eugene: Hrm, much better...Mwahahahahaha.
Eugene: Stupid damn blog...lei lap sok ngo ah!!??? Ngo mm pa!!! hmph!!!

Ok so where was I? Great see la, stupid blog made me lose my concentration i can't even remember what the fuck i wanted to post about already. Nia ma chow chi bai make me heng only, lucky i am sick!!! Oh well since technically it is its birthday i'll let it slide just this once, if the fucker wanna show me attitude again i'll hoot kao his ass to kingdom come and back. That stupid chi bai dare call me a loser some more you know, who the fuck does he think he is...without me he'll be nothing i tell you, NOTHING!!!! Oi! Kimak!!! you heard me or not??? *Blog whimpers and cowers in fear* Mahai see the fella, just now wanna show power all, not pussy like a sor hai...Hmph, that teaches you!! Ala, sien la...lazy to think what was i about to say already just now. Well i'll see you guys tomorrow then. =)

1 comment:

said...

haha, gee thnx...thats what my sister said too :)
best compliment i heard all day.