Sunday, June 26, 2005

Unreliable at best.

Last night proved to be an entertaining night because Kai was doing some piano performance for a friend, although i was dead tired but the melodious tunes eminating from piano was indeed very refreshing. To further show off his talent he listened to songs that was being played on my notebook and then he proceeded to play the same song over the piano, wah very the keng la the fella. Needless to say however i didn't get much work done, sigh. I think i'll just head on out later and go to starbucks or something to do some work, staying at home is bad got WoW on my desktop...its like the devil calling out to me you know. Hey wait a minute i also have WoW on my notebook...Lol, ah nevermind la wifi connections are unreliable at best anyway. I think even if i do play it gimme like 5 minutes then i'll probably just give up on the connection. And to think after all the advancement in technology that we've gone through we still end up with something that is so unreliable. Ok la i mean its not a good idea to start playing online games through wi fi la but seriously sometimes even when it comes to simple things such as surfing can be a pain in the ass. It really makes you wonder why the hell did they come up with it in the first place you know considering its poor performance and shit. I think that they really should have looked into fixing it and making its performance better before actually deploying it into the commercial market. Oh well shouldn't really complain la sometimes its really good to use and the line is all smooth and nice anyway.

Today is yet another week where the Tim Sum plan failed, was nicely telling those fucking idiots that we gonna have tim sum and 8am last night. That one also i give chance already, if not ar...i'll tell you fucking 6am we gonna go eat already. And look what happens all those fools are still in bed, some more they ask me to wake them up ok. Wah seriously wei...Niamagachowhai knnccb, tiu nia seng, ham ka leng, chow chi bai you all wanna fucking die is it??? Thats it jor, next time seriously not gonna call you guys already. You know what you all remind me of? You all remind me of that wi fi connection i was talking about....UNRELIABLE AT BEST!!! Pukimak nicely already say last night, but noooooooo.....don't wanna go say don't wan la, i wake up then i make the calls only to nicely hear the sweet voice of the maxis operator ar!!!??? Hrm, and i remember last week when i was complaining my ass off over how every moron was asleep and can't go for tim sum, someone promised to go this week. Wah and another one even better scold me for not calling him some more. This week what the fuck happen, all still FFK what!!! so what the fuck now??? Tiu kao me la last week, mahai don't let me see your fucking face this week man....chow chi bai. Tension sial....ok ok, i think i have to cool off. Hrm, try go into WoW and kill some noobs to make myself happy.

No comments: