Friday, June 10, 2005

The way I am

My buddy Natalie and I were having this conversation over MSN earlier this week and i was comenting about her writing style and i thought that it was really nice to read la simple, yet it has like some deeper meaning into what she writes and i found that very intriguing. So anyways i thought that i'd explain on my writing style. As many of you may have noticed i tend to be very vulgar and it would seem that i enjoy using profanities. As a matter of fact thats what a friend of mine said to me she was like:

She: Eh why you so angry ar?
Me: Huh?? what you talking bout?
She: I was reading your blog and your cursing damn alot? sup la?
Me: Oh hahaha, i decided to write like how i talk in real life.
She: .....
She: Come to think of it, you do sound like that in real life...hahaha.

So yeah this is how i sound like in real life, unless i'm being absolutely serious i curse and swear my ass off. Initially i didn't think posting like how i talked was such a good idea, but then i read on some other guys blog (can't remember who tho) that writing what you feel and what not is probably a good idea. And so i thought to myself that hell yeah, i'm gonna do that...and i'll write exactly like how i talk. After all this is for me voicing out what i feel, cept that its in the form of text. I was even thinking of looking for one of those Explicit Lyrics thingy cept that i'd change it somewhat and put Explicit content and make it like a banner to warn all visitors of the foulness of my language. But then i couldn't be bothered recently, feeling so lazy and unmotivated due to World of Warcraft. That damn game is ruining my life i tell you...hahahaha. Of course there is more to me then just cursing and swearing la...But i'll leave that as another story.

No comments: