Sunday, June 12, 2005

I'm Hollier Then Thou Blogger's Baton...Yet another baton, sigh.

Why la i kena pass all this batons can't you all just leave me in peace, hehehe. Anyway this baton is called the 'I'm hollier then thou blogger's baton' And the purpose for it is god knows what la and i honestly don't fucking care also la. But since Dan is so nice to put me in one of his better blog then his category i think i'll just give him face and do it la. So here goes.

1) The last blog I read was: Finicky Feline

2) I think my blog is way better then that blog above because: Are you fucking insane, if my blog were better then that blog why the fuck do you think i go there and read it...Its like a totally roxxor blog ok, compare with mine...wah lao i don't even wanna think man, after all my buddies leave me for the constant male bashing...Hey, wait then i'll lots of chics to hang out wif...hmmmmmm.

3) In my honest opinion the best entry I have every blogged is: Make it rain, althought this is meant to be a personal joke between a circle of friends...so for those outside the circle you definately won't understand la...sorry yah :P

4) Five blogs i read that may be better then mine:
5) I know my readers are addicted to my blog because: No way la, now who the hell in their right mind would be addicted to my vulgar entries of daily crap.

And now with that settled, i am now passing the baton to:
Wimal Tan
Wilson
Mukmin
Shermie
Jae

Erm, sorry yah guys very the pai seh...just passing it out or rather just doing my job, pei pek wan ngo chan hai mm siong wan...Lei tei fong kor ngo la. hehehehe.

No comments: