Thursday, June 30, 2005

Finally can connect.

Woohoo, finally got my Hotspot to work so now i can surf when i'm out with my notebook..Rawr!!! Finally i can also blog when i'm bored and stressed with work in between classes, and just to test how good was the connection this morning i logged into WoW and its not too bad, although bare in mind that it is still rather early and most of the students aren't here yet. I think if i tried again later in the afternoon even browsing would be a problem. And just so that i could brag i went into WoW and send mails out to a friend in game to tell him that i'm in college and i can play WoW, hahahaha. But then the fella work that time also got log into WoW la so no big deal already la like that, hahahaha. One other good note is that at least now when i'm doing my work i can always look for help over the internet if i get stuck with shit that i can't handle. Previously its like wei stupid college connection faster log me on la dammit i need to find help wei!!! hahaha. But then again i doubt that even though i can use my hotspot account already everything is gonna be smooth sailing la when i need to connect, after all i once said that wireless connectivity is unreliable at best. I think people should really research into making wireless connections better, but without making the damn radio waves stronger la. Hell i mean ciggarettes are already gonna kill me i don't need to be expose to additional things thats gonna give me cancer right...hahaha.

Although i've been complaining a lot about the weather being so hot (well not recently anyway), for the most part of today it has remained cloudy. So in the end its turning out to be really depressing just looking at the wanna rain don't wanna rain kinda clouds, and to make things worst i have to go meet a hell lot of friends later tonight because its a farewell party...hrm, no la farewell gathering for the foreign students from indonesia that were from my class. Although they graduated earlier then me la (thats why la eugene slack some more la see what happened). Sigh, this is definately gonna affect me waking up tomorrow morning for class one i'm sure of it...Oh well i guess its ok la 1 night only mar, some more i might never see them again. Some more some of them actually helped me alot when we were in 2nd year, have to give face and go see them off and wish them all the best right. After all that is the right thing to do, on top of that i'm really looking forward to catching up with some of my other classmates that i haven't seen in a pretty long time. Sigh i also wanna graduate alredy...But then think think a bit i don't wanna work, well not really la anyway. I wanna work as in get salary (hrm, the good stuff...hahaha) and all that i just don't want the actual WORK la if you know what i mean, hehehehe. Guess i really am one fucking lazy bastard...lol

No comments: