Friday, June 24, 2005

Thanks guys...wouldn't happen without you.

You know its been quite sometime since i started blogging, yeah i know la 2 months where got long right...But for me i feel that its been a long time already la. After all i am actually a person that looses interest very fast, how fast??? Well thats gonna depend on whatever it is i'm interested in (Eh FYI this doesn't apply to love interest ok ;P). And right now i just feel that i haven't given proper credit to the people who have managed to influence me to blog or anything regarding blogs la. So with all due respect i shall say thank you for all the inspiration and help that i have been given from all the people that have thus helped me so far.

To begin with i'd like to thank my good buddy Wimal, without this guy i would never have started blogging anyway. And much thanks goes out to him, not only for this but for many other reasons also. Mostly in helping my constantly broke ass out of trouble and also picking me up for classes and stuff like that la. In terms of my blogs layout well as you can see my layout is generally the same as his although i decided to add a few things to mine la, hehehe....wanted to look more cool :P

Moving on i'd like to thank Tracy also cause actually i went and cipek the quote of the day thingy from her la, but i changed mine to quote of the week. Was trying to figure out how to make the thing change automatically but since i can't figure it out decided to leave it as a weekly thingy. You know la i've said before mar that i'm a great procrastinator...if i were to put it daily i think i'll give up before doing it ler...hahaha.

Then there was this guy, unfortunately i can't remember where or who it was. But this guy posted a topic on 'How to Blog' something like that if i remembered correctly. It was because of that one single post that i decided i should be more vulgar, lol (post can be found here). Not to chase people away or to show that i'm fluent in my usage of profanities, but i'm just being myself...i think i've stated that in one of my previous entries. I'm really truly sorry (from the bottom of my heart...if you will) that i can't remember this person as i think i owe him a whole lot of thanks.

And thank you to all my friends for giving me much inspiration in my daily postings, dammit haven't seen some of them lately...No wonder la running out of jokes already, hrm must go find those guys and poke fun outta them. They gave me inspiration to put up some of my entries such as 'Make it Rain', 'Some Sick Friends', 'Does anyone believe in Karma' and more recently 'Notebook vs. Desktop'.Hehehehe, hrm....i know just the person, now let me see when the fucker is free ar??? Anyway you guys know who you are la right...Thanks a bundle yah. And lastly other bloggers that give me inspiration would be all those that i've already put up in the "I'm hollier than thou baton".

p/s: Also thanks to Mukmin for the clock...hahaha, although it actually serves no purpose imo. :P

No comments: