Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Racing home with my dad.

Yet another day has passed and i repeat the same routine of going to class , but since it is a wednesday i had to drop my dad off early at the LRT station. Good thing Leo was still awake cause i was hungry as hell and so he teman me go eat breakfast. I have this really bad habit of not eating if i have to eat alone, hrm maybe thats why i'm so damn bloody fucking thin...erm, i think scrawny would be a better choice of words after all i am underweight. Well at least i think i am, trust me the last time i was on the weighing maching some girl started crying cause i was lighter. But its not my fault that i have a tremendously high metabollic rate and i just can't seem to get fat its really not like i don't want to you know. Well anyways i had to go pick my dad up at his work place which is pretty far, and for some reason every single time i go there i get so fucking pissed with the drivers on the road. But maybe i shouldn't really blame them cause the roads there are fucked up anyway, and the amount of kap chai's (motorbikes) there wah i tell you scarry man its like an army of them. So it was kinda late already and the jam all but disappears at that hour, so when i got there my dad decided to let me drive home cause usually we change duties and he drives home. I kinda thought that it was a bad idea cause you know la i actually get sudden fits of road rage and i don't think its such a good idea to actually show my dad that.

So 10 minutes passed and true enough some idiot pissed me off and i started driving like a mad man zipping through cars and bikes and just flooring the accelerator. Fortunately though i reach a point where i can't hit the gas no more due to a traffic jam. So i started to cool down and eventually my road rage subsided. All was good until about another 10 minutes later another fella decided to tail me, and i honestly hate people that tail me so there i go again road rage attack. This time it was worst then the previous time cause i was really really driving like i was in some illegal race with the guy that was tailing me. But i outsmarted him la (that fucking dumb ass) so i manage to lose him, the best part was one of my buddies called me when i was in the middle of the whole damn thing and i had to go 'Eh call you back later' some more he cannot hear me...so i had to shout into the receiver again. Feel bad about it but i later told him what was going on so all was good. I think the biggest highlight of the whole fiasco was i almost got squashed by a bus and a lorry cause i went through between them...hey don't blame me man i was racing and that happened to be the only space left for me to zip pass the traffic mar, hehehe. I wonder did i show my dad too much of my l33t driving skillz??? hehehe, nah i highly doubt it my dad is a way better driver then i am just that i think he didn't expect me to be able to do that la. hahahaha, i wasn't too surprise that he actually didn't say anything mainly i guess its because my dad is a really quiet person. But i really don't plan to repeat that again in the near future.

No comments: